To Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Practice social distancing when you can, staying at least 6 feet away from others.
In Addition, the CDC Recommends Voluntary Use of Non-Medical Grade Masks
- CDC recommends wearing simple cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) to slow the spread of the virus.
- Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.
- The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
Please click the links below to see the Public Notices issued 3/18/20.
Public Notice COVID-19
Public Notice COVID-19 Town Hall
Public Notice COVID-19 Town Services, Properties, and Facilities
State of Emergency
Click here to see the Granite Quarry Municipal Consent to County Declaration of State of Emergency.